Christian Medical & Dental Associations
PO Box 7500 Bristol, TN
Administrative Assistant for Communications and Policy
Objective: To advance life-affirming, Biblical principles on vital bioethical issues in public policy; to educate members, the media, the public and the Church through writing, resources and networking.
- Research, ethical and healthcare policy issues and legislation.
- Write and edit letters, articles and other correspondence for executive staff members and AAME State Directors.
- Assist with media training, pre and post information.
- Distribute news releases and assist in the coordination of media interviews.
- Designs communication and public policy resources.
- Assists with both electronic and postal mailings.
- Serve as advertising contact managing advertisements for Today’s Christian Doctor and the CMDA website.
- Maintain AAME website, adding and updating resources.
Reports to: Vice President for Communications
- 4-year college degree
- research and investigative skills; resourcefulness
- strong computer and Internet skills; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign
- personable, conscientious, self-motivated; service and detail oriented
- able to communicate effectively and professionally with members, media and fellow employees.
- strong writing and editing skills
- flexible and able to work graciously and productively under pressure
- personally reflective of the values and character of the ministry and committed to its mission
- public policy degree and/or experience
- education and experience in medical ethics, public policy, healthcare or theology.
- experience in education, public policy, media or public relations
- public speaking skills and experience
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.